Friday, June 17, 2016

Resurrection...?

    *Lights flicker on, revealing a dusty, long abandoned room*

     Is anyone here? Well, in case anyone is reading this due to some long forgotten addition to their news aggregator: Hello, it has been quite awhile; thanks for waiting around.

     I'm going to be honest with you, it has been about a year and a half since I have written a story to completion, but that is about to change thanks to the folks at Clever Fiction. You see, those lovely folks have come out of their own cocoon with a new writing challenge, and that is just the sort of thing that gets me writing.

     There is one substantial change though: in the past they would host the stories on their site (You can read my old stories here if you have not read them), and now they require we host them ourselves. Imagine my pleasure to discover that this old place is still standing?

     So keep an eye on here, and in the next few days I will post my first new story in a long time. See you back here then!

No comments: